Steel Roof Installation, Maintenance & Repair
Metal Roofing has truly come full circle during the past century.
From being a popular roofing material in the early 20th century, to being replaced by cheaper roofing materials during mid-century and emerging once again (over the past several decades) as a premier roofing system for commercial buildings and homes.
Canadian Master Roofing can install steel roofing which is a lightweight, fire-resistant material with many benefits for our customers:
- Steel roofing is extremely easy and quick to install, which reduces the labour costs for you as a customer.
- It sheds rain, snow and ice more easily than shingled roofs which can prevent damage and lengthen maintenance intervals.
- Steel roofing is resistant to pests, mildew, mould and rotting.
- It’s effective at holding up to wind and leaks when properly installed.
- Steel roofing has a very long lifespan compared to wood or asphalt shingles.